You are here: @it. Exhibitor Service. METAV 2016.
Welcome to METAV 2016!
For 36 years, METAV in Düsseldorf has been the venue where technology providers can present to the trade world their metalworking, automation, production instrumentation, and software innovations for added value in the field. This presentation of current developments becomes the stage for future investments. METAV provides a platform for metalworking subjects aligned to users, for the automotive and vehicle industries, machine and plant building, aerospace, medical engineering, power and environmental technologies, precision mechanics, optics, electrical and electronic engineering, to mention but a few. METAV 2016 reaches a wide range of customers!
Providing a platform for the latest trends and technologies, and presenting a detailed portrayal of the developments and potential in the production technology sector: This is the core and objective of METAV.
METAV 2014 counted:
- 610 exhibitors from 26 countries
- 31,000 visitors
- 28,569 m² of net exhibition floor space
Innovative solutions for all manufacturing problems
- machine tools
- manufacturing systems
- precision tools
- automated material flow
- computer technology
- industrial electronics
- parts and accessories
the METAV presents the whole spectrum of metalworking.
Demonstrate your competence
You have the solutions which lend greater efficiency and flexibility to production, and you offer these in needs-oriented dialogue with the customers.
Demonstrate your competence and gain entry for your ideas into the whole of the METAV market!
Good contacts – the key to new markets
- Automotive and supply industries
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Tool, mould, and jig making
- Steel and light alloy construction
- Railway vehicle manufacturing and supply industries
- Aerospace industry
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Fine mechanics and optics
- Ironware and pressed metal industries
- Sheet metal working plants
- Pipe and wire machining and working plants
- Metal fittings industry
- Surface finishing, hardening
- Machining and working plants for new materials
- Metalworking, turning and milling shops
- Tool grinding shops
- Service providers
The economic platform NRW
With ca. 195,000 employees in more than 1,600 companies, machine construction is one of the key employer industries in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Present your innovations in a powerful and dynamic environment on the economic platform NRW!