You are here: @it. Visitor Service. Complementing events at METAV 2016.
VDMA Clamping Technology Forum "Production optimisation with intelligent, flexible clamping concepts"
Following the great success achieved at the METAV 2014, the Specialized Section Precision Tools within the VDMA Frankfurt am Main will, at the METAV 2016, for the second time be hosting a Clamping Technology Forum. Under the title of “Production optimisation with intelligent, flexible clamping concepts”, six presentations will explain how the use of intelligent, flexible clamping concepts enables production processes to be designed for optimum efficacy.
Topics at the Forum:
• Machining with driven tools on lathes – diversity and limitations
• RFID in tool clamping systems as a basis for Industry 4.0
• Quick-change systems for workpiece clamping
• Flexible clamping solutions for complex and difficult-to-clamp workpieces – examples from the shop floor
• Clamping technology today for tomorrow’s applications – Modern-day clamping technology in the flexible manufacturing of high-precision guide strips
• The feeling machine in the context of Industry 4.0
When: 24. February 2016, 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Where: International Lounge
Participation fee: 90 euros plus VAT.
Organiser: Clamping Tool Department in the High-Precision Tool Association in the German Engineering Federation (VDMA), Frankfurt am Main
Your contact person: Bernt Ritz, VDMA, Tel.+49 69 6603-1980, firstname.lastname@example.org